Process to subscribe
National and International Agreements
In order to sign a framework, specific or internship agreement it is necessary to have some documents to begin with the respective procedure as indicated in the Regulations for the Subscription of Interinstitutional agreement of the University.
A professor or director of the department should be in charge of the process. In order to sing an agreement they would present the following information.
– Copy of ID card or passport of the legal representative * APPLY ONLY FOR NATIONAL AGREEMENTS
– Copy of the nomination or document that accredits the representation for the signature of the agreement
– Copy of the constitution of the company / institution. * APPLY ONLY FOR NATIONAL AGREEMENTS
– Single Taxpayer Registration (RUC) of the company / institution. * APPLY ONLY FOR NATIONAL AGREEMENTS
– Draft agreement
– Quipux of the director of the careers requesting the subscription of the project of the agreement
– Convenience report (showing the reasons for its suitability to sign the agreement)